5 Boneless chicken breasts
1 Red Pepper
½ Bag of Baby Spinach
1 Small Tuscany Round Bread Loaf
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1-1/2 Pounds Chipped Ham
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Can Chicken Stock
1. Pound out the chicken breast to ¼ inch.
2. Make your stuffing:
Roast red pepper over the range and slice down thinly.
Quarter your mushrooms.
Cube your bread.
Mix together with can of Mushroom soup and ham.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place stuffing on half the chicken breast and fold over.
4. You want the chicken breast to be partly open as if it has been ‘over stuffed’.
5. Close with either toothpicks or string.
6. Dredge in flour along with some more salt and pepper and sauté in olive oil on range just to get the taste and coloring you want.
7. Place on sheet tray and place in oven to bake 350 Degrees
8. While chicken is in oven reduce down your drippings in pan then add flour and make a roux.
9. Heat chicken stock and mix into roux to your desired consistency
10. Pour Pan Gravy over top of Chicken Breast.