12 Slices Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham (sliced thin)
1 lb. Pepper Jack cheese, slices
1 package Corn Tortillas
1 package Taco Seasoning
1 cup Flour
4 Eggs, beaten
Oil as needed
1. Grind up/smash corn tortillas and mix with taco seasoning.
2. Place thin rectangle of cheese lengthwise across piece of ham and roll tightly to form a tube shape.
3. Dredge with flour then dip in beaten eggs.
4. Cover tubes with ground up tortillas and taco mixture.
5. Freeze; then pan fry or deep fry for 2 minutes or till golden brown.
6. Serve with favorite mixture of salsa and/or sour cream.