½ pound Pepperoni
½ pound Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham
5 oz. Onions (fine Julienne cut)
3 oz. Mushrooms (thin sliced)
1 T. Minced Garlic
½ pound Provolone cheese
½ pound Mozzarella cheese
2 packets Biscuit rolls dough or Neapolitan pizza dough
6-½ oz. Hi-gluten flour
1/8 oz. Salt
1/8 oz. Sugar
4 oz. Water
4 oz. Yeast
2 T. Olive oil
2 tbsp. Melted Butter
Preheat oven to 350°
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Mix water and yeast mix together and heat until 100 degrees.
3. Mix together dry ingredients, oil and yeast mix.
4. Let dough relax for 15-30 minutes.
5. Cut onions and green peppers into thin fine julienne cut, and mince the garlic. Sweat until tender.
6. Melt Butter and pour on baking sheet.
7. Stretch the dough slowly into a rectangular shape.
8. Place pepperoni long ways on the bottom portion of dough.
9. Do the same with the Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham.
10. Sauté’s vegetables and cheeses; place on top of ham and pepperoni.
11. Fold and roll the dough in the butter on the baking sheet.
12. Finish the roll with the seam at the bottom. (prevents opening during cooking process).
Bake for 3-5 minutes, then turn over and continue for 2 –3 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for a few minutes. Slice into rolls and sprinkle shredded over each roll.