10 oz. Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
3-4 Pineapple rings
2 cups Chicken Broth
¼ cup Corn Starch
3 Tbs Soy Sauce
3 Tbs Brown Sugar
1/8 tsp Ground Ginger
1 Tbs Salt
16 oz. Mixed Broccoli and Cauliflower
½ cup Cashews, crushed and roasted
30 oz. Lo Mein Noodles
Sesame Seed oil (to taste)
1. Cut carrots, red pepper, green pepper and ham into strips.
Cut pineapple into cubes. Set aside.
2. Mix broth, corn starch, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger together in medium sized bowl. Set aside.
3. Boil water with salt. Add Lo Mein noodles, reduce heat to simmer. After done strain and set aside.
4. Add oil to hot skillet, add carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. Saute and remove from pan. Then sauté peppers; remove from pan. Repeat for ham and pineapple
5. Roast until nicely browned cashews in 350 degree oven on cookie sheet.
6. Mix all ingredients ( minus cashews) in the skillet adding sesame as desired.
7. Serve topped with roasted cashews.