- 2 pints Isaly’s Whitehouse Cherry Ice Cream
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6 T refined coconut oil
What else you’ll need:
- 9”x9” pan
- Knife or icing knife
- Metal spatula
- Metal sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- Double boiler or saucepan and heat safe bowl
- Bowl for dipping
- Carving fork
- Soften the pints of ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Spread the ice cream into the 9”x9” pan. Optional: if your pan is older or you think it may be difficult to remove the ice cream from the pan, line with foil or parchment paper.
- Cover and put back in the freezer overnight. Also put your metal sheet pan in the freezer.
- Once the ice cream is frozen solid, line your frozen metal sheet pan with parchment paper, cut the ice cream into nine squares, place them on the pan, and put back in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in your double boiler over low heat and add the coconut oil. Do not melt over direct heat, the chocolate will burn and be lumpy.
- When the chocolate is silky and thin, pull either the bowl or the top of the double boiler to a cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature or at least for 15 minutes so the ice cream doesn’t melt immediately when placed in the chocolate.
- Pull your ice cream squares out of the freezer and use the carving fork (or just a large fork) to scoop the squares into the chocolate. Once coated, place back on the pan. You’ll repeat for all squares. You’ll want to move through this step quickly to reduce the risk of melty, messy bars.
- Put them back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before enjoying!
Boozy Banana Split
- 1 pint Isaly’s Whitehouse Cherry Ice Cream
- 2 T crushed pineapple
- 1 shot Pinnacle Whipped
- 1 shot milk
- ½ banana
- Melted chocolate chips (we used the chocolate from the ice cream bars)
- 2 T chopped nuts
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate drizzle
- Maraschino cherry
- Prepare your chocolate covered banana garnish. Dip your half banana into melted chocolate and make sure it’s fully covered. Roll in the chopped nuts and put in the freezer while you prepare the milkshake
- Add the pint of Isaly’s Whitehouse Cherry Ice Cream, crushed pineapple, Pinnacle Whipped, and milk to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle a little bit of chocolate into cup and pour milkshake in. Top with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and a maraschino cherry
Spiked Coffee Milkshake
- 1 pint Isaly’s Maricopa Ice Cream
- 1 shot Kahlua
- 1 shot iced coffee
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Butterscotch drizzle
- Add the pint of Isaly’s Maricopa Ice Cream, Kahlua, and iced coffee to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle a little bit of butterscotch into cup and pour milkshake in. Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder, and butterscotch drizzle.
Toasted by the Campfire
- 1 pint Isaly’s Toasted Almond Fudge Ice Cream
- 1 shot Jim Beam Vanilla
- 1 shot milk
- Melted chocolate
- 1 crushed graham cracker
- Small marshmallows
What else you need:
- Kitchen blowtorch
- Get your cup ready. Dip the rim in melted chocolate (we used the chocolate from the ice cream bars) and coat with crushed graham cracker. Freeze while you make your milkshake.
- Add the pint of Isaly’s Toasted Almond Fudge Ice Cream, Jim Beam Vanilla, and milk to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with marshmallows and very carefully toast them with the kitchen blowtorch on the lowest setting.