3 Artichoke Hearts
½ cup Green onion
1 Red bell pepper (large)
3 Roasted garlic cloves
3 cups Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham
1 Tomato (ripe)
12 oz. Linguini
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
Tossed in a Parmesan Cream Sauce
Parmesan Cream Sauce
3 cups Heavy Cream
3-1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan Cheese (reserve ¼ to ½ cup for garnish)
¾ cup fresh, Parsley (see below), chopped very fine
1. Fill your pot with water ¾ of the way, place on burner, and bring to a boil.
2. While your pot of water comes to a boil begin to prep vegetables;
-Quarter Artichoke Hearts
-Julienne Red Bell Pepper
-Rondelle Green Onions
-Puree Roasted Garlic (Roasted garlic: drizzle olive oil over garlic, wrap in foil, and bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes.)
-Cut the Tomato into bite size pieces.
3. Julienne Ham
4. Add Linguini to your pot of boiling water. Boil until cooked but firm to the bite.
5. Heat a large steel sauté pan; once hot, add two Tbsp. Olive oil and heat.
6. Add the Julienne Ham and Red Bell peppers to the sauté pan. Sauté for about two minutes.
7. Add Green Onion and continue to sauté.
8. Now add three cups heavy cream to sauté pan and bring to a simmer.
9. Once simmering, add Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Garlic and Tomatoes.
10. Continue to simmer for another few minutes.
11. Add Linguini to pan and toss.
12. Add Grated Parmesan and continue to toss
13. Season with Salt and White Pepper to taste and add the minced Parsley.
14. Garnish each serving with additional freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.