Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham Scramble
½ lb. Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham
Dollop of butter
Slices of Isaly’s Original American Cheese
– Fry Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham with a little butter in a skillet
– While ham is heating, beat six eggs in bowl with a little milk
– (adding salt and pepper if you like)
– Pour egg mixture on top and cook almost like an omelet.
– Layer cheese slices on top of mixture and cook, covered, until cheese is melted.
– Serve with toast
Comments and serving suggestions
“Serves four-unless you have a 16-year weight lifter in the house. Then figure on two servings, or maybe one!”